Today, I am so excited to share with you this beautiful Spring themed Paper Craft: 3D Butterflies with a Scandinavian Folk Art Feel. You get to color, you get to craft! And it is not hard to put together these beauties! It will take you much longer coloring them.
Before you move ahead please do subscribe to Hattifant's newsletter/update here on Gumroad. This way you will always know when I have created something new and I often add a fabulous freebie to the mix as well.
Subscribe to updates here by entering your email address: https://gumroad.com/hattifant
Now... find out more about the 3D Butterflies here:
You will receive:
- 5 different 3D Butterfly Designs
- each in 3 different sizes (appr. 14cm, 10cm and 7cm spread wings)
- Instructions in form of video and picture tutorial in a PDF file
- Extras: 2 single folded cards including envelope
- Bonus: Flower & Butterfly filled Coloring Page (blank)
- Extra Bonus: 4 Flower & Butterfly filled Coloring Pages with inspirational quotes
You will further need:
- Paper (normal computer paper: 80 gsm or lighter)
- Scoring tool, safety mat & ruler
- Glue/double sided tape
- Coloring Pens
Please note that this is a digital file (PDF) and no physical item will be sent to you.
Please remember… All Hattifant printable whether bought or downloaded for free are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Commercial use STRICTLY PROHIBITED. All art work is copyright of Manja Burton (Hattifant). Copyright is non-transferable. DO NOT upload Hattifant printable on to your website or share the blank coloring pages or crafts elsewhere. If you choose to share your colored creations (PLEASE DO! ;-) ) in any social media then please MENTION Hattifant as the creator and link to https://hattifant.com/3d-butterflies-scandinavian-folk-art-paper-craft-to-color/ accordingly. Many thanks!